SAFETY OF FUNDS
SAFETY OF FUNDS – ASSURING YOU ARE SAFE AND SECURE
Creating a safe and secure trading environment is our mission at FinMarket. This becomes imperative when you deposit and withdraw your hard-earned funds.
K-DNA Financial Services Ltd uses innovative technical and physical safeguards to protect all data systems:
- Rigorous firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is used to protect information during transmission
- All data transfers between server machines is transmitted using SSL encryption
- All financial transactions are handled by Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers
- All trading servers are located in SAS 70 certified data centers
- All communication between K-DNA Financial Services Ltd clients and data servers is encrypted
ADAMANT FINANCIAL STANDARDS
FinMarket is operated by K-DNA Financial Services Ltd– which is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 273/15. K-DNA Financial Services Ltd regularly submits financial reports to CySEC in order to verify its financial constancy and validate its full compliance with requirements, among which is the holding of sufficient capital in order to safeguard client funds.
SEPARATED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
In accordance with EU financial regulations, client funds are segregated from the company’s operational funds, and are supervised on a daily basis.
Retail client funds are insured by the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cypriot Investment Firms up to €20,000 per client. Full details as to what is covered can be obtained upon request.
CUTTING-EDGE SAFETY INFRASTRUCTURE
The FINMARKET.com R&D team maintains the securest of safety protocols to ensure site and platform integrity.
To learn more about our Regulation status, visit our Regulation page.